Things to do
- A great way to get out and try something new! A few we recommend are:
- MacNeill’s PEI Tuna and Deep Sea Fishing Charters: http://peitunacharters.com/
- Bruce Brothers Fishing Charters: http://peibluefintunacharters.com/
- Tony's Tuna Fishing: http://tonystunafishing.com/index.html
- The House is located right next to Rollo Bay Greens, a 9 Hole Family Golf Course
- Check it out at: http://rollobaygreens.com/
- Rollo Bay area is perfect for paddle enthusiasts! The house is equipped with a canoe and paddles which you can enjoy with the family (we recommend you rent or supply your own life jackets to ensure good fit) but if you're interested in renting a kayak or Stand up Paddle, they are available at Paddles PEI: http://www.paddlespei.com/ in Charlottetown
- Rollo Bay is a destination well known for Clam Digging and the house comes equipped with all the gear you will need to find your own! Just be sure to adhere to the PEI fisheries regulations when collecting!
And be sure to check out Seaside Bakery - Best Buns on the Beach!
- It's a local favorite! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seaside-Bakery/199299513474160
Nearby Sites to see:
- The famous Basin Head Beach 15 minutes away, rated Canada's number 1 beach in 2014 and home to the 'singing sands' PEI is known for (photographed above) http://www.basinhead.com/
- If you have some extra time and are looking for a real adventure, we also recommend taking a ferry trip over to Iles de Madeleine!
Check out Tourism PEI for much more, and for updates on local events!